The Next Time You Go To Look At The Stadium

SUMG

Besides stopping off at the AC...you should also do this:

Park in the old Radisson parking lot. (it's now open; was closed for a while). Anyway, climb to the top of the hill.....the stadium looks huge from that view. Plus, you'll see some great (trust me) spots for tailgating. (lots of shade trees).

Anyway from that view....the West side stands look huge. If I'd had my camera today I would have taken some shots.

One note: Be careful when walking up that hill. Even though there's grass there.....it's very "bumpy" and one could easily twist an ankle.

could you see down to the field from that vantage point? could be kinda cool watching part of a game from there.

No.....couldn't see the field. BTW...you do reach a point where it's fenced and you can't go any further. But I was at the high point...and you can't see the field. There are gonna be lots of great tailgating spots over there. Lots.

• Upvote 1