Stadium Paver Bricks

FloMoGrad

Anybody else get the info on the Alumni pavers they're selling for the new stadium?

Again, is it just me or does anyone else see the increased efforts by the Athl Dept to coordinate and modernize their approach?

I actually got game invite emails, days before the game. As well, they hit me with 3 different coach announcements, in the 24 hours after coach was hired.

Don't know who to thank or what's changed, but I for one can definately see a difference in the management of the AD. Is it perfect, far from it. Do they need even more help, absolutely.

But a step, however small, in the right direction is how a course is changed.

Damon

I received info about pavers for the alumni building they are putting behind the stadium, but not about pavers for the stadium itself.

And that was from the Alumni Association, not the A.D.

Then it all starts to make a little more sense... I was under the impression the Alumni Building, "Area", whatever, was a part of the stadium and not some outhouse out back? Am I mistaken?

Then it all starts to make a little more sense... I was under the impression the Alumni Building, "Area", whatever, was a part of the stadium and not some outhouse out back? Am I mistaken?

I am not part of the alumni fundraising committee on this but I know from brochures that the Alumni Pavilion is not attached to the stadium. It will be close/adjacent to the NE corner of the stadium and is being built by HKS at the same time as the stadium. I think Flyer posted they had just poured the foundation recently. It will be a gameday-use only indoor/outdoor patio building for socializing with TV's and snacks, etc.

Here is more indepth info and renderings about the Alumni pavilion and pavers...

http://www.untalumni.com/alumni_pavilion.php

Edited by NT80