Mccarney To Meet Team...

ParksAndRecRick

According to Brett Vito's latest blog, Coach McCarney will meet the players at 3pm on Tuesday, after his Press Conference, but before he meets with the Mean Green Club. I believe he will get off to a grand start. He is a playrs coach. No doubt, many will miss Coach Chico if he is gone, but Coach Dodge was respected by the players as well. All the players will go through the Growth Mode....and I be ready to rock come spring.

Edited by ParksAndRecRick

Should be an interesting meeting. Hope the players can buy into him.

I'm sure some will right away and other will take longer and still a few never will. That is the way it works. I'm sure it was the same when Canales took over and when Dodge took over. In Canales case, it was a bit different in that he took over in the middle of the season and there wasn't time for anyone to even think about it, but the same principle applies.