Coach Mac Press Conference...

ParksAndRecRick

Mean Green Family,

I am proud to be a family member with all of you; for Many reasons, but what I like the most is...sometimes it is damn hard to be a UNT Mean Green Fan. We have had to conquer so much in the past 20 years. Seems like we have always been in a catch up mode, be it funding, facilities, or even perceptions. But, I know one thing. We do come together and lord do we enjoy our big victories.

Many people wanted another head football coach, but we are already coming together to welcome Coach Mac. That's the Mean Green style. Our time will come! And, as always, it is just sweeter. Sorry, but it is EASY being a fan for OU, UT, and the big boys. We are always the Underdog in DFW.

Our Men's basketball team under the leadership of Coach Jones has brought us many grand moments, and this year could be really special. Tennis, golf, volleyball, track, and swimming are all on the upswing...Now it's time for football to take a giant step up in the world of college football.

No matter our fights between ourselves, is is because of our damn passion to win, to be able to boast about our University, and to let people know UNT is a Univesity on the upswing. And, although we bitch at each other quite often...I am proud to be on the same team with all the gomeangreen.com posters!

NOW, what has anyone heard about the Press Conference? Please post any updates....

I am confident it will be well scripted and probably handled in Baltimore Colt (in deep of the night) fashion.

Maybe one day we will bring back the town halls and Mean Green gathering forums.

gmg

Mean Green Family,

I am proud to be a family member with all of you; for Many reasons, but what I like the most is...sometimes it is damn hard to be a UNT Mean Green Fan. We have had to conquer so much in the past 20 years. Seems like we have always been in a catch up mode, be it funding, facilities, or even perceptions. But, I know one thing. We do come together and lord do we enjoy our big victories.

Many people wanted another head football coach, but we are already coming together to welcome Coach Mac. That's the Mean Green style. Our time (day) will come! And, as always, it is just sweeter. Sorry, but it is EASY being a fan for OU, UT, and the big boys. We are always the Underdog in DFW.

One of my wife's favorite songs from the do-wop era.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9xbh5kohE4