Post Game Conference

Does anyone else feel a bit sick after seeing the post game conference? This guy is going to be a great coach somewhere in a few years. And I think we missed out.

You mean the constant and over the top referring to himself in the third person and over desperate last second sell job to George? To the extent he sounded mentally unstable? No it just proved we made a better choice for head coach.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

You mean the constant and over the top referring to himself in the third person and over desperate last second sell job to George? To the extent he sounded mentally unstable? No it just proved we made a better choice for head coach.

I didn't hear it but your response made me chuckle.

• Upvote 1

You have to be over the top to be a head coach in college football regardless as to what conference in which you compete. MeanGreenLieutenant is not concerned about speaking in the third person because MeanGreenLieutenant understands people who refer to themselves in the third person.

Sometimes you have to be a bit unstable to shake things up. We've seen a mid major go to being the top program in the state. Why not go a little crazy in hiring someone a little crazy. If it gets the kids and fans all reved up, go for it. At this point, anything is better than the status quo.

• Upvote 1

You have to be over the top to be a head coach in college football regardless as to what conference in which you compete. MeanGreenLieutenant is not concerned about speaking in the third person because MeanGreenLieutenant understands people who refer to themselves in the third person.

Sometimes you have to be a bit unstable to shake things up. We've seen a mid major go to being the top program in the state. Why not go a little crazy in hiring someone a little crazy. If it gets the kids and fans all reved up, go for it. At this point, anything is better than the status quo.

He sincerely scared me, it did not sound like a bit to me. I think this hire is well beyond anything we have ever done, the status quo will be changing.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2