Boise St-Nevada In Ot

UNTflyer

And that's sad.

"Boise's BCS hopes shattered."

Here is a team that has lost 2 games in 4 years. They've won two BCS bowls during that time. Yet they seem to be held to this high standard to even get the BCS crumbs.

I'd still bet heavily on Boise in the BCS championship game against the the entire field of the other 119 FCS teams.

Crap. Sucks for Boise, they had so much pressure on them all year having to beat everyone by 30+ just to prove they belong but they just got worn out finally.

I also saw something that I find very interesting. I saw a banner that said "Text 55555(or similar #) to donate $10". Why don't we do something like that? I think it would be incredibly successful to have a bunch of $10 donations rather than depending solely on MGC memberships at $125+ a pop.