Credit Where Its Due

emmitt01

if north texas had 2+million to offer per yer for a coach and assistants, then this could happen with a big name hire. nt is playing with what they have and until some boosters step up and offer hundreds of thousands of dollars/year each, we will have to live with what we get and be happy with it. the coach and players will do their best to win and we will support them. if you don't like it, effing "pony up" or shut up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good turn around at SMU. Kinda sad though that a 7-5 team is playing for a conference championship

On the flip side...I would love for UNT to be 7-5 and playing for the conference crown. You have to give credit where credit is due...SMU has pulled off a nice turn around in fortunes recently. EXACTLY what UNT is looking to do. Now, since SMU feels better about their prospects, do you think they will actually schedule UNT?????

• Upvote 1

On the flip side...I would love for UNT to be 7-5 and playing for the conference crown. You have to give credit where credit is due...SMU has pulled off a nice turn around in fortunes recently. EXACTLY what UNT is looking to do. Now, since SMU feels better about their prospects, do you think they will actually schedule UNT?????

I would love that too. My remark was aimed more at the C-USA for having a down year.

I hate SMU with a burning passion. Still, they just beat ECU to punch their ticket to the CUSA title game.

Their "splash" hire is paying dividends.

We get Dan McCarney.

No worries. Once that home and home with SMU rolls around Ole Danny will have his system in place and we'll beat the hell out of SMU