You Know What's Funny

TheColonyEagle

No one but the president of the university, chuck Neinas, RV, and a few others know who our coach is going to be.

The Internet and media speculation is amazing. neinas was hired to keep it quiet. Why would anyone other than those close to the situation know?

After all is said and done, I'm still holding out hope for Canales....

Wish it was Tues already.

• Upvote 1

Dude I hope you're right! Nothing I would like more than to hear Fran or Chico announced as our new HC. But nothing we have heard points towards that, and everything points towards Mccarney.

I posted 2 weeks ago that we of GMG.com are probably some much needed comic relief to many over at the UNT Athletic Dept. because some of them know now what Neinas hath begat for our next new guy. Meanwhile, we seem to chase the unholy grail of who it will be while seeming to change our minds every 24 hours! :rolleyes::blink::lol:

• Downvote 1

One of the other posts quoted the UF board on figures that had leaked. Nothing from the university...yet.

Funny post.

I would think the most "reliable" information would be on this board, and no one knows squat.

This really does impress me with the way the search is being conducted. I hope I am similiarly impressed with the selection.

Dude I hope you're right! Nothing I would like more than to hear Fran or Chico announced as our new HC. But nothing we have heard points towards that, and everything points towards Mccarney.

It won't once someone on this board reports that Coach Mac was also a Nazi War Criminal being chased down by the Jewish Anti-Defamation League of Women Against Drunk Drivers, too! :huh:

• Downvote 1

If Neinas is doing his job, leaks about the true next HC won't be coming out. That's one of the reasons we hired him.

I disagree. While it is important for him not to let out the full candidate list, I think it would make since to flat some names out through various channels to gauge fan reaction. If McCarney was their favorite, leaking his name has led to a near revolt on the main fan message board. This might lead them to reconsider. Then again, it might not.

I disagree. While it is important for him not to let out the full candidate list, I think it would make since to flat some names out through various channels to gauge fan reaction. If McCarney was their favorite, leaking his name has led to a near revolt on the main fan message board. This might lead them to reconsider. Then again, it might not.

I think you might be putting too much stock into the effects of this board. Someone correct me as I'm not certain of this, but I think we have about 300 people who post on a regular basis. Check out the total votes on any poll. There are a lot more people than that at the bottom level membership of the Mean Green Club. Writing this board has no influence is not correct, but the decision is not going to be made based on if this board approves or not.

This is some more. Looks like the beat writer has the scoop.

From what everyone is saying, Mccarney is going to get the job........but the only people that know aren't saying.

Give me a break already!

Vito

Who is "EVERYONE"

It's them:

:ph34r:

Edit: looks like he Changed "everyone" to "all signs point to".

But the only people that know for sure still aren't talking...

Edited by TheColonyEagle

Neinas might be keeping his mouth shut, but it seems like some at UF are not.

Also, on all accounts, you can see in Coach Chico's behavior that he has already been informed...

[/quote

Plus, Caligreen, el toro, etc have not posted for the most part, at least like they were leading up to this past Tuesday, at the rate of the past few weeks.