Fran And Villereal

frogfan67

Not trying to get in your business but to my recollection was that Villereal was hired under Coach Pat Sullivan and left when Pat got fired and Fran was hired. My understanding is this pretty common to happen when there are jobs changing but someone was posting that Villereal was there with Fran and to my mind that is not the case. If I am wrong about this I apologize but I don't think I am wrong. I pull for you guys second only to my Frogs and hope that this hire will get you where you are needing to get to. I credit Fran for a lot of what we a succeeding with but I also wouldn't trade Patterson for the world. I think Fran would make a real good coach for you guys.

Thanks Frog Fan!

I am hoping for Canales first and Fran second. If they bring the beater in am going to root for the jersey and that is it. My support for the U will not change one way or the other. It won't go up and it won't go down. It will be just another day at North Texas.

Am I am the only one who wants to see a TCU vs Oregon matchup? I think the D vs O battle would be awesome!

I will say that my contribution and and support of the Mean Green will go up if Canales or Fran get the job. Either way I am instantly a fan of wherever Canales lands - Texas State should really reach out and grab him.

GMG

• Upvote 1