Fran Contract Information

Harry

My gosh! The guy could have worked here for free and not missed a summer European vacation! :blink:

No secret Coach Fran was my first choice, but we all tend to support who we end up hiring. I noticed that even when Dodge was hired and even most of the anti-Dodge folks still supported their alma mater anyway.

What did shock me about Fran is his age. I didn't realize he was already 59 years old; not considered old these days (hello, Papa Joe Paterno) but it was still a surprise anyway.

If Coach Fran was on our list, wonder which one of the 2 parties was the least interested in the other? Of course, with the Neinas style of hiring (which I really do like) we will never know.

Still wouldn't mind having his son down at Blinn on our staff whoever our official hire ends up being.

GMG