Rice (11/23/10)

CMJ

Can we get back on track after the Kansas game? Rice has looked pretty good so far (also 2-1) beating acouple of tomato cans and then a 1 point loss to Santa Clara. Hopefully we get a good crowd despite folks leaving town for the holidays.

Edited by CMJ

I am ready for the game and I think there will be another good student turnout, most of us still have classes Wed, and would like to see one more game before we all go home for the break.

Hopefully UNT takes care of business because I don't think I could handle another nail-biter like the Tech game.

Edited by Eastwood Eagle

who is rise

Spelling Smack is the best you can do to bring negativity over to the one sport at UNT that has done anything positive in the last 5 years? I have asked you before, but I will ask again--why do you love the Mean Green? I have never seen a post from LoveMG that is positive ever. Not sayin', just sayin'.

• Upvote 3

I've seen two places now that have us 10 point favorites tomorrow night. Do yall feel this is about right? Too much? Too little? I'm hoping we can handle these guys and win by double digits. Any predictions out there?

I think 10 points is a bit high , I believe last year we only won by 1 point & Rice played Santa Clara down to the wire last week . I expect a game that will go down to the last few minutes with the Mean Green coming out on top. Got a returning fan from the Tech game coming back for more with me !