Any Updates On Alzee Or Spencer?

Andrew

I love what we have done this year, but I fear our depth and post play with lack of size may be our downfall...

Western Kentucky post men put up a show against saint joe's and with that height how will we contend? We lack the size and a 6'4 point guard and spencer back would really help!

-- Side note: Any news on RJ will he be ready to come to UNT next year from JUCO?

• Upvote 1

I love what we have done this year, but I fear our depth and post play with lack of size may be our downfall...

Western Kentucky post men put up a show against saint joe's and with that height how will we contend? We lack the size and a 6'4 point guard and spencer back would really help!

-- Side note: Any news on RJ will he be ready to come to UNT next year from JUCO?

If there's one place we have a leg up on WKU, it's interior play and size. They've got talent, but not much depth (of size) there. Especially not until semester break.

We have and should be able to match up fine against 6'5" rebounders, even top quality ones like Pettegrew and Kerusch. It'll be a fight like it always is, but we've got what we need to compete and win.

If there's one place we have a leg up on WKU, it's interior play and size. They've got talent, but not much depth (of size) there. Especially not until semester break.

We have and should be able to match up fine against 6'5" rebounders, even top quality ones like Pettegrew and Kerusch. It'll be a fight like it always is, but we've got what we need to compete and win.

I hope you are right... our size concerns me going forward! I cannot wait to lad Forrest Robinson next year. If Nino came along game over we win... but we still have time