Great Food Tomorrow Night In The Green Room

SUMG

The Prairie House is catering tomorrow night. The last time they did a b-ball game....it was unbelievably good food. I trust that they'll do another great job.

Given that this is predicted to heavy draw, I hope we use one of the bigger rooms. I forget the name of the room but the one they like to use for weekday games is frequently packed.

Do you have to have season tickets for basketball to get into the green room? Do they serve alcohol in there?

There is beer/wine. I think to get access....you have to give at least $500 to the MGC. I know you have to be a MGC member....may be wrong on the minimum amount for admission.

There is beer/wine. I think to get access....you have to give at least $500 to the MGC. I know you have to be a MGC member....may be wrong on the minimum amount for admission.

This is correct SUMG. To get into the hospitality room, you have to be a MGC member at a minimum of the $500 level. That gets you and a guest in.