North Texas Will Have.....

FirefightnRick

.........one less win than the tU longhorns. LOL!!!!!! They're getting their heads handed to them by the Pokes 33-3. What will the tU T shirt alumni do without a bowl game because as of now it looks like they will spend the holidays at the mall?

That's funny right there!

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 11

I can't believe the Longhorns don't have a receiver or two to help out that quarterback. They've got no runner, no game breaking receiver, and no tight end threat. I don't see how that happens at a place like Texas.

It happened at OU last year to some degree when they only had Ryan Broyles to throw to. But, this thing going on down in Austin is totally wheels off.

• Upvote 1

.........one less win than the tU longhorns. LOL!!!!!! They're getting their heads handed to them by the Pokes 33-3. What will the tU T shirt alumni do without a bowl game because as of now it looks like they will spend the holidays at the mall?

its a great day when we win and ut does't. rick, what is your take on coach chico, and does he have a shot?

Rick

I find it funny people on this board are laughing at Texas when I would give my left nut for us to be where Texas is right now than where we are.

Ok maybe not exactly my left nut but you know what I mean.

Never pass on laughing at a program that flaunts spending $90 million on athletics and can't have a winning season. :lol:

• Upvote 2

I just love to see pro franchises at the college level struggle. UT fans should not ask why they are not winning, but are we getting our money's worth?

drex, I completely agree! You have a land grant college that doesn't "want" for anything, they have absolutely everything handed to them on a silver platter and in return the uT fans get this kind of competition and failure in return. Heck, I'm even mad because some of my tax base probably goes to fund one shoe lace on one uT walk-on's shoe. Wow! What we would do with just a tenth of their funding............Go North Texas!!

• Upvote 1

Never pass on laughing at a program that flaunts spending $90 million on athletics and can't have a winning season. :lol:

Actually the $90M program to mock is the other Rockytop UT. The Horns are spending probably close to $140M now. Maybe next weekend Schnelly gets to justify that smack talk from a few years ago.

• Downvote 1

Rick

I love the "SHIRT ALUMNI" comment..... There so many walking around with UT shirts that did well to graduate from HS.

TU is the aggy moniker. Turn you down for admittance?

Relax, dude. Not everyone in Texas gives a damn about the Longhorns; the vast majority don't. And, thus, not everyone wants to go there. Ditto, Texas A&M.

In fact, it's probably for the best that those two schools contain student bodies and alumni bases composed almost solely of people with inferiority complexes.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

I love the "SHIRT ALUMNI" comment..... There so many walking around with UT shirts that did well to graduate from HS.

Reminds me of a time I went over to Hooters after an NT last season. Sat next to a guy who was missing teeth, shaggy facial hair, and obviously needed a shower, wearing a Tu hat. I had to fight off the urge to go ask him when he graduated.

Alright, I've been a Texas fan all my life and I can tell you guys that everyone is tired of Greg Davis, and rightfully so. The only reason why his offenses have ever succeeded was because of Vince Young and Colt McCoy. It is very evident how much Colt meant to the offense because they were so powerful last year and this year, with most of the same position players, can never seem to get the ball into the end zone. Also I was a Gilbert fan in the beginning and as painful it might be to admit a 5-star recruit is a bust, I think he might be. I was really expecting more out of this year. But hey, my second team has made me much happier this year! GO MEAN GREEN

• Downvote 1