Canales Radio Show

G123unt

If you guys were really serious about getting him hired, you'd have transcribed it for those of us who couldn't listen.

Shape up by next week, or I'll recommend he disown you.

Yes, your perpetual homerism for Dodge is well known Tasty. You were so splendid when you transcribed Dodge's radio shows.

George: Homecoming this weekend. Last weekend, ASU. They play well in the red zone.

TD: Overall with them, the biggest worry we had because of their outside receivers was that the game would be a deep ball fest. They were 2nd in the conference in throwing. Bright side, our corners didn't let that become a problem. Allowed us to put the people in the box to contain the run. Most of their passing came on horizontal stuff. We tie the FAU game and the ASU game together. Big physical outside WRs, and our CBs have held up. That will bode well for us down the stretch....

As was NT03. Coach Dodge thanks you for your undying support.

ASU coach Steve Roberts asked TD " Who is all those kids in the black shirts sitting on the bench?" Dodge , " Those are all the kids who are injured this year and not suiting up ".

Roberts " You got more on the bench than you do suited up". Dodge " I wasn't about to say Wo It's me , they lost 22 kids last year "

*Can't type as fast as TTG , but I'll try while also watching my 2 year old hitting the computer wanting to see Elmo on the screen while I try to listen

I just wish that one person out of all those who care for Canales as deeply as you two esteemed coach Dodge would please just supply a simple transcription of his radio show. Is that too much to ask?

Yes, your perpetual homerism for Dodge is well known Tasty. You were so splendid when you transcribed Dodge's radio shows.

As was NT03. Coach Dodge thanks you for your undying support.

I just wish that one person out of all those who care for Canales as deeply as you two esteemed coach Dodge would please just supply a simple transcription of his radio show. Is that too much to ask?

Saying these two loved Dodge is like saying Mark David Chapman loved John Lennon.

• Upvote 1