Who Are We Playing This Week?

NCMeanGreen

Nobody.

In two weeks, we get an exhibition and a game against Henderson State.

After that, things really start to get fun.

But the game has a noon tip, which means this Mean Green fan will have to listen to the game while working. :(

Edited by UNTFan23

This WKU game will actually be interesting for a couple of reasons...

1) Is this the beginning of an audition for Mike Canales or is he merely caretaking the rest of the season...?? Has he been given any indication that he will at least be considered in the hiring process...??

I think if he is auditioning we can at the least expect to see an exciting brand of football... It remains to be seen if they can correct the execution and discipline issues and overcome the injuries...

2) We may be witnessing the turning of the corner for the Hilltoppers... I have thought for the last couple of years that once they won a game they were going to be well on their way to respectability and were going to be a difficult team to beat in the future...

If UNT doesn't get quite serious now with football, there is every reason to believe a doormat like WKU will pass them in the SBC hierarchy... How many of us thought that would EVER happen...??

So, I for one will be tuned into the radio listening to George and Hank...

Hope it is an exciting game...

Go Mean Green...!!