Unt Picked To Win Sbc West

Brett Vito

Please include a literary reference with you response.

Hopefully it's like a unanimous decision by the precogs in which there are no alternative scenarios, and not one in which one of the three is a holdout - which leaves a possibility things don't go our way?

Hopefully it's like a unanimous decision by the precogs in which there are no alternative scenarios, and not one in which one of the three is a holdout - which leaves a possibility things don't go our way?

We've had Dostoevsky, Tolstoy and Conrad in the past 24 hours and you give me Dick?

• Upvote 1

We've had Dostoevsky, Tolstoy and Conrad in the past 24 hours and you give me Dick?

I like Sci Fi? One doesn't know yet how Phillip K will be looked at, but it's not as if stuff like War of the Worlds isn't appreciated now, when it was thought of as more pulp back in the day.

Plus, I was having a devil of a time thinking up multiple prediction scenarios about the same event in lit.

I like Sci Fi? One doesn't know yet how Phillip K will be looked at, but it's not as if stuff like War of the Worlds isn't appreciated now, when it was thought of as more pulp back in the day.

Plus, I was having a devil of a time thinking up multiple prediction scenarios about the same event in lit.

I'm actually OK with it...it was certainly a tough tie in to make. I just wanted to legitimately say "Dick" on here without repercussion.

There should have been a Green player as pre season MVP, but I guess the vote was too split. Frankly, between Thompson, White and Odufuwa, it is a difficult just to predict the team mvp. If Thompson has many games like against Kansas State he could be all world. Odufuwa is probably the team mvp in that at this point he is NT's only proven post presence. Look for him to continue to be the top rebounder in the league and probably add a couple of points to his scoring average. White, one of the most unselfish players at NT ever, with Johnson's help at the point should have a great year.

Edited by GrandGreen