Rocks Inscribed "jim Leavitt" Found On The Moon

Matthew 14:26-32

25During the fourth watch of the night Jim Leavitt went out to them, walking on the lake. 26When the North Texas Fans saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. "It's a ghost," they said, and cried out in fear.

27But Jim Leavitt immediately said to them: "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid."

28"Jim Leavitt, if it's you," North Texas Fan replied, "tell me to come to you on the water."

29"Come," Jim Leavitt said.

Then North Texas Fan got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jim Leavitt. 30But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, "Jim Leavitt, save me!"

31Immediately Jim Leavitt reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," Jim Leavitt said, "why did you doubt?"

32And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. 33Then those North Texas Fans in the boat worshiped Jim Leavitt, saying, "Truly you are the Son of MizzouTigers."

Did The Jim catch him by the throat? That would explain a lot.

When I looked back on the beach and saw that there was only one set of footprints during my most difficult times... I realized it wasn't because Jim Leavitt had abandoned me. He was CARRYING me.

By the throat.

• Upvote 1

And the people said "(cough) (cough) A... (cough) (cough) min (cough)."

I think people just don't realize that they've gotten the details all mixed up on the locker room choking story at USF.

It wasn't a player that Leavitt went after. It was a fig tree.

Feel better now?

When I looked back on the beach and saw that there was only one set of footprints during my most difficult times... I realized it wasn't because Jim Leavitt had abandoned me. He was CARRYING me.

By the throat.

:lol::lol:

I love Jesus for what He did for me, and I would love it if Jim Leavitt was the coach of UNT, and this is really, really funny.