Who Was The Highest Paid Coach

eulesseagle

Coach Dodge?

Does anyone know how much "MONEY" that RV and the BOR is going to spend on our next coach?

Does anyone know what the "TOTAL" salaries are for "all" the current coaching staff? Just a guess but I would say about a little short of a million.

I would think that part of the negotiation process is how much "MONEY" NT is willing to spend to bring in the "new" coaches assistants. Just a thought. Who really wants to switch jobs to make "less" money unless your current HC is on the ESPN Hot Seat this year?

Just a guess, again, .... I would say that the SBC is the lowest paying Non AQ conference in D-1. Where does NT stand in the SBC as far as coaching salaries. I really do not think that RV and the BOR is going to pay much more than what the "prevailing" salaries are for the SBC. If RV and the BOR decide that NT needs to have the highest paid coach and coaching staff in the SBC....our HC....it is my prediction....would eclipes that mark by less than $40,000/yr. The key is prevailing salaries in the SBC. And that is the reason why OU has a Ruth Chris Steak House and NT has Jack in the Box.

Coach Dodge?

Does anyone know how much "MONEY" that RV and the BOR is going to spend on our next coach?

Does anyone know what the "TOTAL" salaries are for "all" the current coaching staff? Just a guess but I would say about a little short of a million.

I would think that part of the negotiation process is how much "MONEY" NT is willing to spend to bring in the "new" coaches assistants. Just a thought. Who really wants to switch jobs to make "less" money unless your current HC is on the ESPN Hot Seat this year?

Just a guess, again, .... I would say that the SBC is the lowest paying Non AQ conference in D-1. Where does NT stand in the SBC as far as coaching salaries. I really do not think that RV and the BOR is going to pay much more than what the "prevailing" salaries are for the SBC. If RV and the BOR decide that NT needs to have the highest paid coach and coaching staff in the SBC....our HC....it is my prediction....would eclipes that mark by less than $40,000/yr. The key is prevailing salaries in the SBC. And that is the reason why OU has a Ruth Chris Steak House and NT has Jack in the Box.

Here is a link by Head Coach Salaries, along with the combines salary of the rest of the staffs at all 120 schools for the most part

Salary data

FWIW we are at about 700k total

Edited by Green Nightmare