Season Tickets

shaft

Now that's Dodge is gone I've got four years of donations to make up for.

How much are seasons tickets for next year?

awesome! it sounds like you're exactly the fan that unt needs back in the stands. i wouldn't go and spend money on tickets yet...you might not like who the next coach is and need to boycott again.

Now that's Dodge is gone I've got four years of donations to make up for.

How much are seasons tickets for next year?

Well, since you have 4 years of making up to do, club levels seats start with a $3200 donation per seat, followed by a $1250 per year payment. What a great way to make up for past transgressions.

Well, since you have 4 years of making up to do, club levels seats start with a $3200 donation per seat, followed by a $1250 per year payment. What a great way to make up for past transgressions.

I just happen to have to brochure in front of me. Silver seats require a $3125 one time donation that is payable over ($643 a year) per seat then a minimum $500 Mean Green Club membership. The tickets are then $350 each. Those seats are from the 15 to the end zone.

Part of me wants to say that it's getting really 'spensive to get access to the bar, but on the other hand, I suppose if you're gonna' play with the big boys, you gotta' charge accordingly to fund it. How much are pedestrian seats for recent grads with no big boy job yet? I have one more year of free entrance.

The previous quote for club level, assuming a purchase of two tickets, came out to $204 per seat, per game. The above silver seat comes out to around $150.

That sounds like a king's ransom to me right now, but if I think back to when I actually had a job, I probably would've thought it reasonable.

Part of me wants to say that it's getting really 'spensive to get access to the bar, but on the other hand, I suppose if you're gonna' play with the big boys, you gotta' charge accordingly to fund it. How much are pedestrian seats for recent grads with no big boy job yet? I have one more year of free entrance.

The previous quote for club level, assuming a purchase of two tickets, came out to $204 per seat, per game. The above silver seat comes out to around $150.

That sounds like a king's ransom to me right now, but if I think back to when I actually had a job, I probably would've thought it reasonable.

The great thing about the new stadium is that there will be LOTS of good seats (all better than Fouts) that those of use who can't do the Club level will still be able to afford. I haven't heard prices on the "regular" seats yet, but I imagine they will be in the range the average fan can afford.