Reality Check -Forget Leach

MizzouTigers

Well...We beat Leach, Baylor and A&M. I think we even beat Texas the last time they were at our barn...I need to check on that.

Keep checking that -- cause even Booger Boy couldn't pull it off. Even we've beaten Tech and Baylor in recent memory. Snooze.

Just beat OU and Texas for once, please?

Keep checking that -- cause even Booger Boy couldn't pull it off. Even we've beaten Tech and Baylor in recent memory. Snooze.

Just beat OU and Texas for once, please?

We don't play Texas this year, but we do get to play OU for homecoming. Regardless what happens Saturday, if we can manage to beat the Cobsuckers in Lincoln (which I am not very confident of) we get the honor of playing OU...again...just like in '07.

We don't play Texas this year, but we do get to play OU for homecoming. Regardless what happens Saturday, if we can manage to beat the Cobsuckers in Lincoln (which I am not very confident of) we get the honor of playing OU...again...just like in '07.

And that worked out great!

If you can win this game -- which would be fantastic -- you could easily see Texas as well. Please win them both.

Are you going to watch Leavitt change through binoculars for luck?

And that worked out great!

If you can win this game -- which would be fantastic -- you could easily see Texas as well. Please win them both.

OU would have to lose two games and Tex-ass win the rest of their's before that would happen because OU would hold the head to head tie-breaker.

Are you going to watch Leavitt change through binoculars for luck?

??? I don't know what this means??

I need to figure out how to do this multi-quote thingy.

Edited by MizzouTigers

So do you have any inside information for sure that there have been talks between UNT and Leavitt? And if so are were they somewhat mutual interests with escalated talks? I hope he is our next coach because I would be completely shocked yet so giddy about this.

As of this afternoon, there have been no direct talks, but I have heard scuttlebutt from a couple of sources there is a mutual interest.

??? I don't know what this means??

I need to figure out how to do this multi-quote thingy.

I'd start with not being a high-functioning retard -- then you can alter the existing quotes. We call it the Playmaker plan.

If you need me to layout the assumption that OU could also drop a game to OSU to see the throw away point, there's really no hope for you. Now go get warmed up -- it's almost time for Coach to undress with that one blind carefully off the base of the sill just for you.

I'd start with not being a high-functioning retard -- then you can alter the existing quotes. We call it the Playmaker plan.

If you need me to layout the assumption that OU could also drop a game to OSU to see the throw away point, there's really no hope for you. Now go get warmed up -- it's almost time for Coach to undress with that one blind carefully off the base of the sill just for you.

bringing the heat

<ignore>

Wow. Now I am getting super excited.

The key to getting Leavitt is for RV to pull the trigger and just do it. If he waits, interviews a few people and watches to see all his options he'll be left with...well, the leftovers.

I believe Leavitt will get other offers when the season ends and the annual game of musical chairs begins. A sportswriter up in Minnesota was writing a blurb about him today as a candidate to be their next head coach. Personally, I'd rather be in warm recruit rich Texas in November than Minnesota. I'd rather be mean and green than golden and a gopher.

The key to getting Leavitt is for RV to pull the trigger and just do it. If he waits, interviews a few people and watches to see all his options he'll be left with...well, the leftovers.

I believe Leavitt will get other offers when the season ends and the annual game of musical chairs begins. A sportswriter up in Minnesota was writing a blurb about him today as a candidate to be their next head coach. Personally, I'd rather be in warm recruit rich Texas in November than Minnesota. I'd rather be mean and green than golden and a gopher.

I agree with this. Call him.

The way you're pimping him, you might as well be.That said, I still would be happy with him. He's in my top 3.

I'd love the opportunity to become an honorary Mean Green Fan. I've got family in Keller, TX and I would no doubt roadtrip to Denton. Jonesboro, Arkansas is about 50 miles from my hometown and I have high friends in low places at ASU. I can almost see the FAU stadium lights from my condo in Broward County, Florida which is just a few minutes from FIU. I used to live in Murfreesboro and Nashville and Bowling Green is not that far from Missouri...Hell, I might make more UNT games than Mizzou games.

Edited by MizzouTigers

Don't know that. Your AD has all the control in this situation. It's all up to him.

Not too sure about that; the search committee consists of him and President Lane Rawlins; he of BYU, Washington State, Memphis, and a Mormon from Idaho, whose only prominent coach hiring decision was bb coach Calipari at Memphis. Leavitt have anything in common with any of that?