Mike Leach To....

gangrene

From right under the Mike Leach blurb...

"North Carolina Central: We have learned that head coach Mose Rison will be replaced today by assistant coach Darryl Bullock. We hear Rison will continue to work at the university."

Proof that other schools use reassignment, albeit North Carolina Central.

Ya, but they have more resources.

I hope you are being sarcastic! Central is about five miles from my home. They were playing D2 football until a few years ago. Their resources are very limited, plus they are virtually ignored by the local press with Duke, UNC, and NC State all in the same proximity.

I always find it odd when universities have their direction last. North Carolina...Central. I guess Central North Carolina does not sound great either...I guess they just were not blessed with a great location. Thankfully, we do have more resources than they do.

Edited by Mean Green Matt