Today Is Must Win Game

shaft

1. Its homecoming

2. This is pre-season win prediction

3. FIU isn't very good

If Dodge can't win today there is no reason not to fire him on Monday.

I kind of feel like the "must win" tag went out with the Rice and Army games. The chance for 7 wins is all but over. To me these are "salvage something from this season" games.

We are not going to win 7 games this year, probably not even 4 or 5...

So, there are no "must win" games left in this season... Only opportunities to prove heart and desire and position the team for next season...

I would bet that TD could lose two more games and still come back next year. That is expecially true if K-State is not one of those losses. Unfortunately, K-State is looking like a top 4 Big 12 team this year.

K-State is looking like a top 4 Big 12 team this year.

67th percentile of the 4th best group of 12 teams in the nation?

But seriously, sitting at 5-1 midway through the season, I'd guess that K-State will be facing serious bowl implications at the end of regular season. They're not gonna' send out the B team at Fouts.

Edited by oldguystudent

I would bet that TD could lose two more games and still come back next year. That is expecially true if K-State is not one of those losses. Unfortunately, K-State is looking like a top 4 Big 12 team this year.

5-7 might be enough to bring TD back (though I wouldn't agree with that decision)...

But right now I see no way our undermanned group is going to hang with K-State...

And Troy and MTSU aren't looking too winnable either...

I'd just like them to stay in these games and show fight and heart...

67th percentile of the 4th best group of 12 teams in the nation?

But seriously, sitting at 5-1 midway through the season, I'd guess that K-State will be facing serious bowl implications at the end of regular season. They're not gonna' send out the B team at Fouts.

I wonder if DD puts in a call to Mr Coffman and says "you know what they did to me ?"

I wonder if KSU will be MAD that they weren't let out of this contract and wants to make a statement ?

A loss may mean the loss of 100,000s of thousands $$ in the sense that they could drop in priority when it comes to a bowl selection group.

I'm sure they will wait till they are up 50 before they start pulling starters

• Upvote 1

Close. 34-10 and FIU was only favored by a touchdown.

Most reputable sources had us picked for 3-9, with wins over WKY, ULM, and FIU.

Dodge can't even win the few games he's predicted to. Why wait fire the guy, he lost the last homecoming game at Fouts.

That was a similar look I had after the Friday meltdown. Unfortunately I have had that same look since the day TD coached his first game at NT.

Maybe that is just Nolan's drunk look. Pres. Bush doesn't drink, so those are 2 beers sitting directly in front of Nolan. Can't blame him for double fisting it in that game.

Maybe that is just Nolan's drunk look. Pres. Bush doesn't drink, so those are 2 beers sitting directly in front of Nolan. Can't blame him for double fisting it in that game.

I recall reading during his presidency that George Bush drinks non-alcoholic beer like there's no tomorrow. Given that he's ex-president and ex-owner of the team, I wouldn't be surprised if ole' Nolan had a case of the stuff brought in for him.

I recall reading during his presidency that George Bush drinks non-alcoholic beer like there's no tomorrow. Given that he's ex-president and ex-owner of the team, I wouldn't be surprised if ole' Nolan had a case of the stuff brought in for him.

Really??? What's the point.