And We Come To Another Beautiful Evening Of College Football...

McKinneyMiner

I am really looking forward to this game...

Last week had a couple of complete mysteries going in with Baine and Olen... Both played well and I am really curious to see if that was an abberation or if this week they continue to develop and improve...

On Mean Green Insider TD said that Brandon Byrd was going to get about 7-9 carries tonight to take some load off of Dunbar... I liked Byrd in the spring game and am looking forward to seeing a larger dose...

And to top it off, tonight will be a battle of the top two defenses in the SBC... Granted there is a large disparity in opponent quality, but the Mean Green defense is miles ahead of the recent past and I think are fun to watch...

Let's avoid that first drive touchdown tonight, however... Okay...?? Okay...

I know this season has been a downer, but I am still really looking forward to tonight and every other game on the schedule...

And I think we will win this game... Crazy...?? Perhaps...

GO... MEAN... GREEN...!!

• Downvote 2

I am really looking forward to this game...

Last week had a couple of complete mysteries going in with Baine and Olen... Both played well and I am really curious to see if that was an abberation or if this week they continue to develop and improve...

On Mean Green Insider TD said that Brandon Byrd was going to get about 7-9 carries tonight to take some load off of Dunbar... I liked Byrd in the spring game and am looking forward to seeing a larger dose...

And to top it off, tonight will be a battle of the top two defenses in the SBC... Granted there is a large disparity in opponent quality, but the Mean Green defense is miles ahead of the recent past and I think are fun to watch...

Let's avoid that first drive touchdown tonight, however... Okay...?? Okay...

I know this season has been a downer, but I am still really looking forward to tonight and every other game on the schedule...

And I think we will win this game... Crazy...?? Perhaps...

GO... MEAN... GREEN...!!

I think we get to find out what the players really think about their coach tonight. They know that this game is crucial for the coach's lifespan around here, and I hope they come out on fire with a lot of intensity. If they don't, well I guess frankly they just don't give a damn Scarlet.

Edited by foutsrouts

I think we get to find out what the players really think about their coach tonight. They know that this game is crucial for the coach's lifespan around here, and I hope they come out on fire with a lot of intensity. If they don't, well I guess frankly they just don't give a damn Scarlet.

I think this two game stretch, against FIU tonight and WKU in two weeks, probably represents our two most winable games left on the schedule. I hope our team can dig deep and earn a win tonight. If we are going to win this, we have to win it with are ground game.

My best advice for the team: don't let Baine throw deep.

guess they don't give a damn.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1