Unt Vs. Asu Game Stats

Harry

McCoy not listed in the participation report. W O W

Unless there was a discipline issue, this is pretty unbelievable. Go back and look at the play from the LaLa game where he fought off the block and put the LaLa running back out for the game . He is a man on this team.

I really hope there is a discipline thing, otherwise not geting this guy playing time is completely unforgivable.

McCoy not listed in the participation report. W O W

Unless there was a discipline issue, this is pretty unbelievable. Go back and look at the play from the LaLa game where he fought off the block and put the LaLa running back out for the game . He is a man on this team.

I really hope there is a discipline thing, otherwise not geting this guy playing time is completely unforgivable.

The guy is ex-military, isn't he?

Don't they generally made discipline and respect for chain of command a part of the training there?

The guy is ex-military, isn't he?

Don't they generally made discipline and respect for chain of command a part of the training there?

Good point. Not a guy you would expect to be in trouble.

He has to beg to get into the FAU game, and promptly makes a play.

One more game...

Any real idea as to why McCoy is not playing? I wouldn't jump to a discipline issue unless I had reason...which I don't and I am not aware of any announcement from the team.

I, too, think McCoy has been a very good player when he does hit the field and wonder why he is not getting more time. But, sure don't want to jump to any conclusions as to why. Anyone have any inside scoop?

BTW...I know that no one here jumped to the conclusion of a discipline problem being the reason. I just don't want that to "rumor out" as I don't think there has been any announcement of such. One never knows, he may have a injury that flares up from time to time making his availability uncertain. However, would love to see him in on a few more plays each game.

Any real idea as to why McCoy is not playing? I wouldn't jump to a discipline issue unless I had reason...which I don't and I am not aware of any announcement from the team.

I, too, think McCoy has been a very good player when he does hit the field and wonder why he is not getting more time. But, sure don't want to jump to any conclusions as to why. Anyone have any inside scoop?

BTW...I know that no one here jumped to the conclusion of a discipline problem being the reason. I just don't want that to "rumor out" as I don't think there has been any announcement of such. One never knows, he may have a injury that flares up from time to time making his availability uncertain. However, would love to see him in on a few more plays each game.

KRAM1, I distinctly remember reading somewhere (Tasty's Todd Dodge show report?) where Dodge was quoted as saying McCoy would start. I went to the game today with the hopes of at least seeing that, but was disappointed in that expectation (as well as in pretty much everything else but the players' effort). I was yelling "Play McCoy" from the stands until my wife turned to me and said I was being obnoxious. Sorry that I was, but just can't figure out why we're not playing the guy. That (lack of playing McCoy) remved any doubts I had about replacing Dodge ASAP. Sorry to say that, because I like Dodge personally, just don't "get" him anymore. Of course, it could be that being an Army veteran, I like the idea of an Army veteran doing well, but honestly, it seems like McCoy had been the only one so far who has brought any real pressure on the opponents QB, until Kelvin Jackson canme up with those 2 sacks (late) last night. Anyway, it's really becoming disappointing seeing us give up those opening possession touchdowns in every game. Seems like it might be time to try SOMETHING different.

Edited by eulessismore