Oklahoma State Is In Lafayette...

I've been to the stadium in Lafayette...it ain't much better than Fouts. And, yet...there's Oklahoma State. We're much closer.

Why not us?

I agree about the stadium. However, when Dickey was here, we wouldn't have filled the stadium, and DD did nto coach to win OOC games, unless it was Baylor or SMU and his job was on the line. With Dodge, we would pack the stadium, but how competitive would we be?

• Downvote 6

That's a good point. Wish we had Dickey's success and Dodge's personality in a coach.

What the hell is Mike Gundy thinking? Long kickoff return wasted on a run and a pass nowhere near the sideline to get out of bounds - which was picked of by ULaLa.

Good to see the highly paid coaches have brain farts in clock management as well. They should have been able to run three plays in 14 seconds, throwing to the sideline. They had two time outs. Their kick returner set them up at Lousiana's 45, and they have a kicker who can hit from 50+.

How could you hate Okie Lite...they're harmless. They never win anything. Heck, T. Boone Pickens has dropped hundreds of millions of dollars on them, and they still can't compete with OU and Texas!

I know a lot of douchers that have gone there, and the only good thing that has come from Oklahoma is Patrick Cobbs.

I haven't seen a replay of it since watching it live at the game...was it a poor hold, low kick or actually blocked above the line? Isn't Atterberry the normal holder? I noticed Riley going in as holder on that point after and thought it might be a fake.

I didn't get a good look at live either but I heard George talking about it on the post game show and he said it was a low kick.

So, Okie Lite as some like to call it pulled away pretty good in the second half I would say. And "Okie Lite", maybe, but how would you like UNT to be 5-0 at the moment and probably leading the nation in scoring average? OSU played a very poor fist half which seems to be normal for the season, but watch out 2nd half. Seems the OSU coaching staff has a way of making some excellent adjustments at half.

Anyway, OSU got the win and now head into the meat of their conference schedule. Nebraska and OU in Stillwater this season, but not sure the 'Pokes can overcome bad first halfs against the likes of Neb. and OU even if they are playing at home.

How about taking over an hour to play the first quarter??? Ugh.

Anyway, OSU got a win on the raod in a game they should win...and did. We'll see what happens the rest of the way, but I would really love UNT to be 5-0 like the 'pokes are right now!

GO MEAN GREEN....beat "Arkie Lite".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3