Unt Announces Club Level Ticket Prices

Brett Vito

One thing it didn't mention...you do not have to pay the full cost at one time...you can pay it out over a five year period. That might help make it a bit easier on some who are considering the purchase of Club Level seating.

One thing it didn't mention...you do not have to pay the full cost at one time...you can pay it out over a five year period. That might help make it a bit easier on some who are considering the purchase of Club Level seating.

Do you have to pay the $500 MGC per year for each seat or does the $500 cover both ?

$3,125 over 5 years

$500 per year

$350x2 = $700 per year for the seats

The wife & I are still in discussions about this

Do you have to pay the $500 MGC per year for each seat or does the $500 cover both ?

$3,125 over 5 years

$500 per year

$350x2 = $700 per year for the seats

The wife & I are still in discussions about this

I believe it would be $6,250 over 5 years (two seats @ $3,125)

then the $500 per year and $700 for the tickets

So, $6,250 over 5 years is $1,250 a year.

500 (MGC)

700 (Tickets)

===

$2,450 a year for 5 years and then it drops to $1,200 a year after.

That is not bad at all.

I got a little business venture starting next year and reaaaaally hoping it works out so I can purchase a couple seats!

So, $6,250 over 5 years is $1,250 a year.

500 (MGC)

700 (Tickets)

===

$2,450 a year for 5 years and then it drops to $1,200 a year after.

That is not bad at all.

I got a little business venture starting next year and reaaaaally hoping it works out so I can purchase a couple seats!

Crap. My math sucks today. Nevermind. Nothing to see here.

Wait. No it doesn't. It's $408 per game, or $204 per seat per game for 5 years. From my starving student point of view, that seems prohibitively expensive. Maybe it won't if I ever become gainfully employed again.

Edited by oldguystudent

So are we certain that the Green Level/Silver Level/White Level only have to be paid out the first 5 years and after that one would only have to pay for the MGC and tickets? After 5 years do you not have to renew and pay again?

Yes Steve...that is correct. After the 5-year commitment....you only have to pay the minimum MGC donation and for your season tickets.

I really would like to see the sight lines for the seats before deciding on tickets. But, I don't know if we will get that opportunity.

I agree with you. Club access would be awesome, I am just not so sure that I want to sit that high up after years of wanting to be close to the field. I am also not sure I can afford it. :unsure:

I agree with you. Club access would be awesome, I am just not so sure that I want to sit that high up after years of wanting to be close to the field. I am also not sure I can afford it. :unsure:

A pick-a-seat day is definitely needed in the spring or asap. Seeing is worth a thousand marketing announcements. The remaining suites and club level seats should sell themselves once prospective buyers are able to see the view and perks. I'll probably be in regular seating just to have more access to others but would still like to see the view from location options before determining a selection.