We Aren't The Only Ones With Qb Problems

NT03

Medical redshirt eligible?

Maybe he'll be here next year to open the new stadium.

I believe he has already redshired. I guess Houston didn't need him in that one game for 3 plays during his frosh year

Now the really bad news is that Broadway will have more experience than _______ ( insert UNT's starting QB) for our very 1st game in the new stadium

Edited by NT03

I believe he has already redshired. I guess Houston didn't need him in that one game for 3 plays during his frosh year

Now the really bad news is that Broadway will have more experience than _______ ( insert UNT's starting QB) for our very 1st game in the new stadium

CougarsDen.com posters say their Pre-Season All American QB who got hurt will have to play his next football season in the NFL.

I was sure hoping Derek Thompson would have gotten this football season under his belt so he'd be ready to fire those sprirals at our new Mean Green Stadium's debut but, oh well.... :(

Anybody thought that next Fall's starting QB for the Mean Green could very well be a HS senior now?

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

UH's third team QB is hardly chopped liver: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Terrance-Broadway-80491

He's 10-15 at halftime. Only 86 yards passing. But, they've surely cut the majority of the playbook. He's keeping Tulane honest enough for Beall to roll.

We'll see if our #3 QB can do the same.

UH's third team QB is hardly chopped liver: http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Terrance-Broadway-80491

He's 10-15 at halftime. Only 86 yards passing. But, they've surely cut the majority of the playbook. He's keeping Tulane honest enough for Beall to roll.

We'll see if our #3 QB can do the same.

:ph34r:

So, will people here want to start considering the Houston OC, Jason Phillips as a potential next head coach at North Texas if Houston has a big season playing its 3rd string QB? Or do we want to stick with our "proven D1 head coach" criteria?

No more with the "former college assistant" hire.

Keenum undecided on future , could we possibily see him in our new stadium ???

ESPN

If he shows up at our new Mean Green Stadium, Dr. Phil needs to be there to try to get inside that young man's head with his first question being this: "Why do you want to risk further injury by playing one more year, Mr. Keenum, therefore lowering your draft status in the NFL?"

UH will have someone to re-load with--here's hoping we do, too. I think our recruiting will go up the next level because we're moving from a Model A Ford To a 2011 Jaguar--only makes sense I suppose.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen