Great Story On Brandon Mccoy

SUMG

Powerful Story. Thank you Brandon for your service!

That's great for him. I was in the military too but let's focus on what really freakin matters.

Demading that UNT put a winning football team on the field. Let's get this footbal program off the titty and diapers

and demand a winning culture. I will not settle for less. I've had enough of losing.

I want a win, losing sucks

• Downvote 16

That's great for him. I was in the military too but let's focus on what really freakin matters.

Demading that UNT put a winning football team on the field. Let's get this footbal program off the titty and diapers

and demand a winning culture. I will not settle for less. I've had enough of losing.

Way to show McCoy what's up, doucher. That'll teach him. Whether you have a point or not, save it for your other posts in the oh-so important next head coach or score prediction threads.

Brandon, to quote the greatest AD in the history of modern sports: "Thanks for all you do -- clap, clap, clap!"

EDIT: Never mind. Just saw you are on a personal mission of change and this thread is part of the process. It makes total sense, so good luck!

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 1

Congratulations Brandon and thanks for a job well done. The Mean Green Nation is better for both your service to this great nation and to UNT. I am honored to have you helping lead UNT.

Good luck with all the future holds for you.

GO MEAN GREEN! BEAT ARMY!

Way to show McCoy what's up, doucher. That'll teach him. Whether you have a point or not, save it for your other posts in the oh-so important next head coach or score prediction threads.

Brandon, to quote the greatest AD in the history of modern sports: "Thanks for all you do -- clap, clap, clap!"

EDIT: Never mind. Just saw you are on a personal mission of change and this thread is part of the process. It makes total sense, so good luck!

I'm just tired of being associtated with losing. I've snapped and I'm taking people down

• Downvote 6

classy post--I just wish you had the foresight to post it on 9/11 to really illustrate your point.

sarcasm alert

dude get a life

• Upvote 1

I'm just tired of being associtated with losing. I've snapped and I'm taking people down

[Rare, non-satirical post]: Why don't you go up to Brandon after the game and tell him to his face how much you feel personally offended by the losing he's contributing to?

Seriously man. This board has seen thousands of ways to gripe about the results over the last 4 years, but you have found a way to to do so on a thread about a person who grew up into a grown-ass-man and embodies values we should all hope to manifest in our lives. Put down the shotgun approach and pick up the sniper rifle if you're going to use the forum for target practice.

• Upvote 5

[Rare, non-satirical post]: Why don't you go up to Brandon after the game and tell him to his face how much you feel personally offended by the losing he's contributing to?

Seriously man. This board has seen thousands of ways to gripe about the results over the last 4 years, but you have found a way to to do so on a thread about a person who grew up into a grown-ass-man and embodies values we should all hope to manifest in our lives. Put down the shotgun approach and pick up the sniper rifle if you're going to use the forum for target practice.

+1. Ane while we're at it, maybe all of us who are involved in UNT football could acknowledge that, however frustrated we are, the things that have kept us from winning will need to be overcome by coaches and players working on specific issues with a focus such as suggested in your last sentence. However, I have thought lately that if meangreenbob were to yell as loudly as he is capable of doing, when an opposing kicker starts into his leg swing for a field goal attempt, he might kick it towards Section C and away from the uprights.

vader-fail.jpg

Dude, noone here likes losing. Chill the F**K out!

Edited by Rudy