Fyi, Game Notes From Goarmysports.com

BeatNavy

thats one helluva scout sheet. Impressed. On the other hand...Army will have limited footage of Derek and his style so this will be a plus on our end. Also...if they remain focused on the passing and not so much on our Running game..this can only be a benefit to us.

Much of the weekly game notes are re-hashed/updated from the previous week.

In case anyone is interested in just reading or actually asking a question, the Middletown (NY) Times Herald-Record's Army beat writer, Sal Interdonato, will be hosting a live chat tonight at 6pm Central Time.

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100913/SPORTS36/100919935

Thanks for all the updates BeatNavy...though as an ex-sailor myself...not sure I can approve of the name :)

It's never too late to see the light. My dad was in the Navy for 27 years. The first wardrobe item Dad bought after I made my college choice: an Army baseball cap.

Here's an article from the NY Times (9/11/2010) about the changes that Rich Ellerson, our head coach, has made to our football program: New Plan for Army? Going Old School

Edited by BeatNavy