Dodge Has 10 Games To Win 7

Travis

I think we all know the answer to this. I like Dodge a lot and I liked the hire. But, it hasn't turned out well. Dodge, with a bit of help from Dickey, has turned this program into the worst program in the nation over the span of the past 5 years. We are asking him to at least win 2 more than the last three years COMBINED!

We need to bring a proven head coach, like Leach or someone of similar caliber, to come in here and do this right. I seriously doubt that we will be able to pull off winning seven of the next ten. Its just not going to happen.

Thanks for what you tried to do here Dodge, but we need to see if someone else can clean this mess up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think we all know the answer to this. I like Dodge a lot and I liked the hire. But, it hasn't turned out well. Dodge, with a bit of help from Dickey, has turned this program into the worst program in the nation over the span of the past 5 years. We are asking him to at least win 2 more than the last three years COMBINED!

We need to bring a proven head coach, like Leach or someone of similar caliber, to come in here and do this right. I seriously doubt that we will be able to pull off winning seven of the next ten. Its just not going to happen.

Thanks for what you tried to do here Dodge, but we need to see if someone else can clean this mess up.

Whatever Dodges chances were before the season they cut in half tonight.