Team Is A Disaster

Pen Yan Fan

This UNT team has been and remains a disaster. The special teams are just incredibly terrible. Another kick off out of bounds. They received seven kickoffs tonight and didn't advance one past the 25 yard line. They can't field a punt which causes even worse field position. Another blocked field goal and punt. Dodge came in four or five times tonight, kept the ball and managed to kill three drives.

This team still cannot pressure the passer and can't stop drives when they need to. At least Cook finally saw the bench and Shorter got playing time at safety.

Another wasted season because RV didn't do what everyone knew he should have done last season. If this team wins four games this year it will be a miracle.

Edited by Pen Yan Fan
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

This UNT team has been and remains a disaster. The special teams are just incredibly terrible. Another kick off out of bounds. They received seven kickoffs tonight and didn't advance one past the 25 yard line. They can't field a punt which causes even worse field position. Another blocked field goal and punt. Dodge came in four or five times tonight, kept the ball and managed to kill three drives.

This team still cannot pressure the passer and can't stop drives when they need to. At least Cook finally saw the bench and Shorter got playing time at safety.

Another wasted season because RV didn't do what everyone knew he should have done last season. If this team wins four games this year it will be a miracle.

Dodge came in four or five times tonight, kept the ball and managed to kill three drives.

Once again....putting in RD was stupid...may have cost us the game by killing drives...and how many missed tackles ! WOW. A great performance by some of the players, but this is a team and coaching issue...and I thought our OC didn't do a very good job of play calling....just one more year of failure under this coach....It has gotten where I don't even want to listen to what he has to say....nausea and all !

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Dodge came in four or five times tonight, kept the ball and managed to kill three drives.

...It has gotten where I don't even want to listen to what he has to say....nausea and all !

reminds me of when Coach Campo was HC for Dallas and the same excuses over and over as to why the Cowboys could not win. Todd is just not suited for college football.

• Upvote 1

Once again....putting in RD was stupid...may have cost us the game by killing drives...and how many missed tackles ! WOW. A great performance by some of the players, but this is a team and coaching issue...and I thought our OC didn't do a very good job of play calling....just one more year of failure under this coach....It has gotten where I don't even want to listen to what he has to say....nausea and all !

Dodge had four carries for seven yards tonight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1