I Also Like...

...that Dodge said the defense "played their ass off." Happy that the wide receiver coach didn't try to "re-direct" him for saying ass.

Dodge looks more relaxed. He's acting more relaxed. I think he knows this is going to be a big season. It's football again.

The BIG test comes Saturday against Rice. NT is favored by 2 after losing last time to them 77-20. This could be a benchmark game for the upcoming 2-game roadtrip as well as the whole season! :o

The BIG test comes Saturday against Rice. NT is favored by 2 after losing last time to them 77-20. This could be a benchmark game for the upcoming 2-game roadtrip as well as the whole season! :o

I think we need to beat rice to start strong and stay strong. A loss to rice could really de-rail the season in my mind. It's DodgeBall Time! He needs to sh!t or get off the pot.

I think we need to beat rice to start strong and stay strong. A loss to rice could really de-rail the season in my mind. It's DodgeBall Time! He needs to sh!t or get off the pot.

Good God Almighty, I cannot fathom a loss to Rice (although we know all things are possible), 2 teams with a "must win" game just about anything can happen.

I am pulling for TDodge because I think with wins (and a new contract) we will get the complete HFC package with this guy. Many from Denton have told me he is more than willing to do the PR things.

The other thing I like about the guy is he knows his 4'th year expectations and doesn't gripe about them; you know, saying things like expectation for others aren't as high in the athletic dept. as they are for him. He has made no excuses that I have heard on either radio or TV; you know, how we at North Texas always have our backs against the wall and its always the "us versus the world" mentality?"

If TDodge has to leave this Fall for not reaching stated goals, he will leave graciously and UNT will just go out and hire another coach--plain and simple.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen