Ticket & Jr Mean Green Club Question

koose

I am taking my 3 year old son to his first Mean Green game on Saturday. What is the ticket policy for kids and is there a place on gameday to sign him up for the jr mean green club

Don't remember off the top of my head the age policy, but I'm pretty sure a 3 year old needs their own ticket.

In the past, you've been able to sign up for the Jr. Mean Green Club on game day at the "Fun Zone", which is on the north end of the old practice fields in the tailgating area.

Yes...needs a ticket.

You can join the club ($15, I think)...gets you a shirt, field access at halftime, ice cream and bounce house in the north end zone of the old practice field. We continue to "tailgate" there, even though our kids are no longer big bounce house fans....they still love the ice cream and it is a good meeting point for anyone with whom we are connecting.

GMG