I Know Most Everyone On This Board

UNTLifer

When your abdominals are flexed, it is an isometric action and should cause none-to slight movement, there should not be an inward slope that great. Plus there is no definition of where the abs would be, were they being flexed.

She does have a very pretty face, and it's further proof of how attractive the North Texas girls are.

I would like Green Grenade's assessment of this.

She may be sucking in, but there isn't much fat on those abs! Besides, the point of the post was that she gave a shout out to the Mean Green, not what she was doing with her abs.

I would also like Green Grenade's assessment on this, plus his assessment on anything else he deems worthy. ph34r.gif

I would also like Green Grenade's assessment on this, plus his assessment on anything else he deems worthy.

YES. I completly agree! I would like to know all of GG's thoughts on this matter and anything else he would like to throw in to completly catch us of guard and have us laughing for hours. biggrin.gif

I hope he reads the general board......................