Georgia -25

Western Kentucky +33

Nebraska -33

Arkansas State +30

Auburn -30

North Texas +22

Clemson -22

didn't see FIU or ULM

Troy over Bowling Green. Kind of hoping for a Troy loss to start things off. Sorry, but im pro UNT not Sun Belt so no need to give them any unneeded momentum.

Man that would be so awesome if everyone in the Belt went 0- 4 in OOC games...:rolleyes:

Man.

MTSU favored over a Big 10 team.

I know they had a great year last year and they're supposed to be solid this year but how many years has the "sexy" team of the sunbelt been hyped before they ever play a down only to fall on their face?

Maybe they back it up this year but looking at their history in the belt, is there another team that has been more overrated and over hyped that MTSU since the inception of this conference?

Man.

MTSU favored over a Big 10 team.

I know they had a great year last year and they're supposed to be solid this year but how many years has the "sexy" team of the sunbelt been hyped before they ever play a down only to fall on their face?

Maybe they back it up this year but looking at their history in the belt, is there another team that has been more overrated and over hyped that MTSU since the inception of this conference?

The respect for Middle surprises me a bit as well. I'm also a little surprised at the 22 for us. Thought it would be a little closer to 30. Shows that we are a bit of an unknown quantity to some this season.