Facilities Question?

We went to Jonesboro last year and saw us play Arkansas State.

I think new stadium will be similar to theirs. We sat in the second level of the home side and could see much better than Section E at Fouts. Theirs didn't have anything under the rakers as ours will. All conscessions were stand alone structures such as we have at Fouts (although much newer)and made a plaza area behind the stands. The teams entered the stadium similar to the way we will enter ours and it was pretty cool.

In the second half, we went to the visitors side and walked right down behind the NT players. Very intimate. If you are going to sit there, don't bring small children. I think ours will be similar in the respect that the visitors will not be able to get NT fans out of their sideline conversations.

It should be great.

GreenNawlins...I have been trying to reach you for over two months with no luck....I have the GMG.com Bowl T-shirt you ordered and would like to get it to you. Any way you could contact me with a PM here on GMG.com and get me some contact info??????

PLEASE......

the only other belt game i have been to away is monroe. Their stadium is horrible. It just looks goofy the way it is set up.

I can't imagine ours being like ASU. Though, i have never been there, the pictures make the two stadiums completely different in appearance.

Without a doubt, ours will be the best stadium in the belt. We will have the number 1 facilities rank, imo.

It will be by far the best stadium in the Sun Belt, and possibly the best stadium in the Sun Belt, MAC, WAC, or C-USA. It's HKS' first college stadium. To look at their portfolio gives you an idea of what to expect.

This facility would put UNT way out front in the Sun Belt in terms of facilities with WKU second.