Tickets

Hi there, I'm new to the board and have a few questions about single-game tickets. Living in South Texas, Denton isn't exactly around the corner, but I'd like to go up for 1-2 games this year. Is there a place single-game tickets go on sale? Is there a time they start going on sale? What's the average going rate for some seats? I'd like to sit on the reserved side of the stadium if possible. Thanks in advance for your help.

There is a tickets board from the main forums page. The nearer the season gets, the more people will post that they can't make the game. History has shown that a lot of alum buy tickets, but don't use them because they are out of state. Often times if you post on that board which games you want, they will mail them to you as long as you promise to use them and buy them a beer if you ever meet in person. I know we have scored plenty of tickets that way. It is a win-win.

Send me a PM. I may have a game I cannot attend due to a nephew's wedding...UGH....I may can give you two for free if the game works for you, and you can/will really use them. I do not want my seats to go vacant if I give them away. UNT needs all the rears in the seats they can get. Would be happy to help out a "traveling Mean Green Nation member"...might help you with with the costs for the trip to have a couple of free tickets...at least a little. If interested, give me a PM and we can discuss the game in question.

Glad to see you want to come up for a game or two! GO MEAN GREEN!

BTW...can you imagine anyone scheduling a wedding...a wedding of all things...without checking the darn home football schedule first????? Man, this marriage may be off to a rocky start...good grief...get your priorities straight people.... for gosh sake!

Edited by KRAM1