Which Player Would You Like To See Do Well

Harry

For me it is wide receiver Breece Johnson. He was one of the early Dodge recruits from the DFW area. He has stayed loyal to the team when others have left and despite not getting as much playing time as other receivers. I really like his hands and he runs very precise routes. He's also a really good kid.

In his senior year I would be so pleased to see him have a great year!!

For the sake of our team, I'd love to see anyone (or better yet, everyone) on the DL have a monster year.

From the personal perspective I think you are looking at, I would also like to see our RBs/H-Backs in addition to Lance have a good year. Micah Mosely and James Hamilton are loaded with talent, but have often been in the background.

I believe the entire team will do well. One player I believe will do well is Riley Dodge. Riley wanted very badly to be the quarterback to lead our turnaround. Although some arm injuries have kept that from happening as qb, that heart, quickness and talent are still ready to break-out. I believe he will be one of the most coveted players in 2010.

• Upvote 1

I'd like for every blessed one to have a monster year but if I have to single one out I'll pick Tyler Stradford.

If he's successful that should mean that the passing game, especially the deep routes, is successful. It also gives a little "in your face" satisfaction for being stiffed by OU, denied a year of competition by the NCAA, and showing everyone that he has decent hands to go along with his blazing speed.

• Upvote 1

I agree with the "All of the Team" responses and think that this is their year, but individually I would like to see the following:

I would love to see Draylen Ross have a break-out year just because he has been moved around from TE to D-Line and back to TE, appears to have a great attitude, works hard and is a positive role model for the program.

Fro the success of the team, I would like to see either Atkinson or Jackson have a break-out year at DT. This would help the entire defense.

I agree. I hope to see him in for many more extra points than punts, however.

I more concerned about the guy kicking the ball than the deep snapper considering Kokjohn has snapped well in the past, but our kicking has been horrible since Bazaldua graduated.

• Upvote 1

I am hoping that Riley has a great year. He may not be the QB anymore but he is still a leader on the team and his attitude, assuming that it is still has that positive won't quit spirit since his injury, is a huge asset to this team.

I'll give you a +1 on that...I think Riley is seen as a leader on the team, and his doing well will do nothing but help the team in a positive fashion. From what I have seen and heard his attitude is great...perhaps even better than it was this time last year if you can imagine that. Good kid. I am glad he suits up for the Mean Green!