New Stadium Brick Prices

NTerock

"Rob McKinney of the UNT Alumni Association showed me a sample engraved pavestone for the pavilion of the new stadium. Brick sizes/packages are $500, $200 and $100. Sweet deal if you want to be immortalized."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/themeangreenreportcom/105676492815946?ref=sgm&v=wall#!/photo.php?pid=62706&id=105676492815946

37352_108865212497074_105676492815946_62706_2349819_n.jpg

My bride and I will definitely be participating in this very worthwhile project. All UNT alums should be proud to see the new Alumni Pavilion at the stadium when it is completed. It will be a great place for Alums to gather on game days and for other events. The possibilities for the pavilion and its use are almost endless. The stadium is opening up a great deal of new opportunities for many different organizations and events.

If you ahve not joined the Alumni Association or have not checked into all the "new" things the Association is doing these days, then you are really missing out. The Alumni Association and its leadership have listened to alums and heard their concerns and are definitely doing something about it now and with plans for more to come in the near future. The Pavilion is just one of a long list of enhancements for your membership...another is the people now working for you through the Alumni Association. Great group.

"Rob McKinney of the UNT Alumni Association showed me a sample engraved pavestone for the pavilion of the new stadium. Brick sizes/packages are $500, $200 and $100. Sweet deal if you want to be immortalized."

http://www.facebook....105676492815946

37352_108865212497074_105676492815946_62706_2349819_n.jpg

Just a bit of info for clarification purposes...these are not the STADIUM BRICKS...these are being sold to help finance the new Alumni Pavilion that will be part of the new stadium complex. There will be additional opportunities, as I understand it, to purchase stadium bricks. My bride and I will participate in that project as well as the Alumni Pavilion project. The costs associated with the bricks are such that lots of folks should feel comfortable helping both projects with a purchase.

But, whatever one can do would certainly be appreciated. Every contribution of any size is needed and appreciated.

GO MEAN GREEN...GO ALUMNI...

• Upvote 1

Just a bit of info for clarification purposes...these are not the STADIUM BRICKS...these are being sold to help finance the new Alumni Pavilion that will be part of the new stadium complex. There will be additional opportunities, as I understand it, to purchase stadium bricks. My bride and I will participate in that project as well as the Alumni Pavilion project. The costs associated with the bricks are such that lots of folks should feel comfortable helping both projects with a purchase.

But, whatever one can do would certainly be appreciated. Every contribution of any size is needed and appreciated.

GO MEAN GREEN...GO ALUMNI...

Yes, as KRAM says these are not for the stadium, but are for the patio of the Alumni Pavilion project, a tailgate shelter a few yards outside the stadium. I haven't heard anything about Stadium Bricks yet. BTW, I saw some new updated renderings of the Alumni Pavilion, also designed by HKS, and it looks a lot nicer than the first rendering some may have seen... (here is the early version) http://northtexan.unt.edu/content/unt-alumni-association-2

Edited by NT80

If it hasn't been considered, and not knowing the proximity of the pavillion to the stadium, is there any way that a "gate" can be assembled at the entrance of the pavillion? This would require "attendance" at the game, whether or not pavillion'ers ever make it into the stadium. What you think?

GMG

If it hasn't been considered, and not knowing the proximity of the pavillion to the stadium, is there any way that a "gate" can be assembled at the entrance of the pavillion? This would require "attendance" at the game, whether or not pavillion'ers ever make it into the stadium. What you think?

GMG

I am for it...but it would probably mean a ticket booth of sorts as well. That could be a double edged sword.

A little too far away for a gate to the stadium. Plus, alumni are not the ones we have a problem getting into the stadium...they want to see the game!