Music For This Year's Fb Intro

UNTFan23

If I were to choose the song for this year's intro music, I'd choose

by Tomoyasu Hotei from the Kill Bill: Volume 1 movie. For me, it's a nice blood pumping piece without being too over the top.

Bonus: To see the band perform this piece on the field I think would just rock everyone's socks (guitar rifts included).

"We're Not Going to Take It" by Twisted Sister

The Song of 2010

I'm sorry but this song makes all sorts of sense for us. Some good picks out there....but Disturbed isn't gonna work....Metallica is overplayed at game intros...Bloc Party (though a big fan) has no place on the football field. Gotta think something in line with everyone (non-UNT fans) thinking we are washed up. Perfect Song for our comeback season. Oh and uh.... I'm not saying...I'm just sayin

Edited by All About UNT

If I were to choose the song for this year's intro music, I'd choose Battle Without Honor or Humanity by Tomoyasu Hotei from the Kill Bill: Volume 1 movie. For me, it's a nice blood pumping piece without being too over the top.

Bonus: To see the band perform this piece on the field I think would just rock everyone's socks (guitar rifts included).

One of the things I recall as being cool watching North Texas in the 1980's was that the Green Brigade had an electric bass player, who was followed by someone pulling an amplifier on a cart (battery powered I'm sure). Wouldn't it be great to see both an electric bass and a lead guitar player in the marching band! Uh, but I think that's guitar "riffs". Hate to nitpick, but some things are important. Yes, you're ideas are great!

Houstonmeangreen is on the right track for a blood-chilling entrance. Holst or Mussorgsky. "Jupiter" or "Night On Bald Mountain" excerpts would be fitting for our fine musicians, entertaining for the crowd and intimidating to opponents.

JMO