Gomeangreen Tailgaiting Idea

Harry

I know that for a time, through the efforts of Soundman Eric, Firefightn Rick, Adler and many others we were doing barbecue and feeding the masses to help support game attendance and tailgaiting. I think after awhile, it got too expensive, took a toll on everyone and became too much of a chore that took away from everyone's gameday experience. Of course tailgaiting exploded and sort of took on a life of its own. I know that a lot of our fans have a regular tailgaiting routine and I certainly don't want to take away from that. I would like to propose having a GoMeanGreen meeting area that would be a centralized location for people to visit and socialize before the game and after. I would like to get everyone's thoughts about this. Again, I am not looking to break up everyone's individual tailgaiting parties just looking at creating a centralized meeting spot where people can drop by and visit. I am reaching out to Pourhouse to partner up in this endeavor. Let me know your thoughts and GMG!

I know that for a time, through the efforts of Soundman Eric, Firefightn Rick, Adler and many others we were doing barbecue and feeding the masses to help support game attendance and tailgaiting. I think after awhile, it got too expensive, took a toll on everyone and became too much of a chore that took away from everyone's gameday experience. Of course tailgaiting exploded and sort of took on a life of its own. I know that a lot of our fans have a regular tailgaiting routine and I certainly don't want to take away from that. I would like to propose having a GoMeanGreen meeting area that would be a centralized location for people to visit and socialize before the game and after. I would like to get everyone's thoughts about this. Again, I am not looking to break up everyone's individual tailgaiting parties just looking at creating a centralized meeting spot where people can drop by and visit. I am reaching out to Pourhouse to partner up in this endeavor. Let me know your thoughts and GMG!

I like it.

Perhaps Pourhouse could sponsor GMG/Pourhouse port-a-potties at the site. (Such as these: http://www.mooredisposal.com/comfortelite.asp )

It would be a perfect excuse to leave your tailgate party and visit your GMG friends.