Tired Of Expansion Talk!

jtm0097

Were not going anywhere this year or next, so can we stop talking about it. Football season will be here before you know it, how about we start talking about it. GO MEAN GREEN!

Yes, 1000 times yes...please God! The season cannot get here fast enough. Where is the countdown clock?????

GO MEAN GREEN.

Come to the Alumni Mixer on the 8th and talk with RV about football and snag some schedules, cups, etc. And while you are at it...pick up some Alumni Association info and consider joining. IF already a member, take it to a friend and alum and ask them to consider joining. Hope to see you on the 8th at Fox & Hound in Lewisville...kick-off is 6PM. Come on in when you get there.

Here's two solutions:

1) Don't read the threads. They are clearly labeled.

2) Start a thread about something which you think others might want to discuss.

Pretty simple, really

A firm grasp of the obvious. Thanks for the insight, Pal.:lol: However, not all are "clearly labeled" as you mention. Even this one seems to be turning into an expansion thread. Too funny! :D

Nifty feature on the MGS.com website where you can download the football schedule (or basketball) to iCal or outlook.

Thanks for the tip. I've now got the football and men's basketball schedules in my iCal without having to type anything! And they are syncing to my phone as I type.