North Texas Looking For Greener Pastures

MeanGreen61

%&$#@ they picked up on the Florida idiots piece.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/23228/links-north-texas-looking-for-greener-pastures

That guy is an idiot, its amazing he is a sports writer. I left him a nice comment, I hope he reads it.

"Man it seems like they let any dumbass write an article these days. You need to learn more about college football before you go on here writing fiction. If I remember correctly UNT had a 26 sun belt winning streak, yeah we have struggled the past 4 years, but we also dominated prior to that. Go Mean Green!"

Edited by jtm0097
  • Upvote 1

That guy is an idiot, its amazing he is a sports writer. I left him a nice comment, I hope he reads it.

"Man it seems like they let any dumbass write an article these days. You need to learn more about college football before you go on here writing fiction. If I remember correctly UNT had a 26 sun belt winning streak, yeah we have struggled the past 4 years, but we also dominated prior to that. Go Mean Green!"

jtm,

You'd better tap the brakes on calling somebody a dumbass. Graham Watson is a female. She covered Mizzou football for 2 years for the St. Louis paper. She also knows a lot about NT as she covered college recruiting when she was at the Dallas Morning News during the end of NT's bowl run. Also the mention of North Texas was one sentence, 11 words, with a link to the Sun-sential FAU blog.

Why don't you follow your own advice and learn about a subject before writin fiction. It's pretty easy www.google.com.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

jtm,

You'd better tap the brakes on calling somebody a dumbass. Graham Watson is a female. She covered Mizzou football for 2 years for the St. Louis paper. She also knows a lot about NT as she covered college recruiting when she was at the Dallas Morning News during the end of NT's bowl run. Also the mention of North Texas was one sentence, 11 words, with a link to the Sun-sential FAU blog.

Why don't you follow your own advice and learn about a subject before writin fiction. It's pretty easy www.google.com.

I don't think he was taking a shot at Graham, but rather the guy in the article she linked.

jtm,

A woman??

That explains it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

%&$#@ they picked up on the Florida idiots piece.

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/23228/links-north-texas-looking-for-greener-pastures

I love how he says "we could(meaning the Belt) Lose UNT and be fine." Really! No duh!

Greener things to come!

jtm,

I wasn't even calling Graham Watson a dumbass. I was calling Ted Hutton from the South Florida- Sun Sentinel a dumbass. So you need to tap on the brakes before you try to criticize my comments, when you don't even know whats going on.

Edited by jtm0097
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

He refers to UNT as being a possible replacement for losing UTAH...... well that is a problem... UTAH is in the Mountain West, not the WAC...

He has no credibility and displays his ignorance.....lol

quote from article: The WAC also is taking a look at NT as a replacement for Utah.

---I wonder if he is one of those guys that think New Mexico is part of Mexico, just the newer part. (Baja?) Unbelievably a lot of people in the north do.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66