Something To Add For Next Season

VideoEagle

Why don't we give a vuvuzela to everyone in the Mean Green Club? We complain about a lack of fan participation. Vuvuzelas would certainly pump up the noise for the last year of Fouts!

We obviously can not do that because it has been done somewhere else, and our inferiority complexes will run to the surface in some silly fear that we don't look original.

• Upvote 3

We obviously can not do that because it has been done somewhere else, and our inferiority complexes will run to the surface in some silly fear that we don't look original.

Hmm. I've seen a pink Darth Vader, but I don't recall a green one. A Mean Green Darth Vader roaming the sidelines. Of course, determining the actual shade of green to use would undoubtedly cause fist fights to break out.

Hmm. I've seen a pink Darth Vader, but I don't recall a green one. A Mean Green Darth Vader roaming the sidelines. Of course, determining the actual shade of green to use would undoubtedly cause fist fights to break out.

How about a "multi ethnic" Vader? His helmet could be one shade of green, say, the granny smith apple green from the 70's. His cape could be kelly green. His boots could be toothpaste green. His lightsaber could be the forest green we just used a few years ago. All sides would be represented and no need for violence. :argue:

I'm a big fan of the vulva but I just don't think playing one in the new Fouts, or the old Fouts for that matter, is the correct place to play with a vulva.

Especially if wrapped in a tortilla.

Edited by cwb
  • Upvote 2