Conference Reshuffle My .02

NT71

The question beocmes does the Big 12 try to pick up CUSA schools or fold. If fold then the remaining schools Baylor, K St. Mo. & Iowa St. could go to MWC this assumes that KU goes in the place of A&M to Pac 10 and A&M to SEC. Who else would the SEC take beside A&M my guess is Virginia Tech to bring another state into SEC which means that have picked up Tex & Virginia

So the next logical question is at the mid level who raids whom because I do not think that the Big 10 will add more than one (Neb). The MAC is set. The WAC will be looking to raid since they lost Boise St. My guess is they may go after the CUSA West. But the key is how many do they take or do the three conferences (WAC,CUSA,Sunbelt)get together and try to come up with two consolidated regional conferences?

My guess is that with the mega conferences of PAC 10 and SEC, survival of the mid level schools will result in a merger between the three conferences unless the Big East goes raiding which would result in fewer schools from the CUSA to merge with the Belt & WAC.

That is my .02