Green Gang: Re-Alignment Talk Anyone ?

MeanGreen61

Also, totally missed the slinky reference at first and feel bad about it. COOL KID CODE EVEN ESCAPES THE COOL KIDS!

I'm also a bit concerned that you guys didn't accurately identify the Chone Figgins reference as well...

We're out of practice.

• Upvote 1

I'm also a bit concerned that you guys didn't accurately identify the Chone Figgins reference as well...

We're out of practice.

I got it right away, and followed up with a photo of Wiggum in peril, the image begging the question of what to do about him.

shenanigans.jpg

Whoa! Harsh.

What? We're having fun here, no?

Sorry...but the haiku, as was pointed out, is reserved for when bad news comes down and has served us quite well in facilitating the healing process. I simply fear the potential repercussions of mis-placed Japanese poetry.

Whenever I'm giving some lucky gal a taste of the Gyro of Power, I make sure to do it the American Way. Wrap her head in the stars and stripes and make her hum the national anthem. Meanwhile, I think about baseball.

Not baseball players, and certainly not baseball players showering together after a long, hot game. Because that would be fruity.

No, just baseball. The American national pastime.

There's a fun blast from the past in the old Gas Prices thread that spawned a solid 18 months of hijinx and running jokes that continue to this day.

It's proof that I have gotten timid and lame in my old age.

I don't think CBL was trying to mean Stan. I don't wanna speak for him or anything, but that's not how I took it. More than you're playing with fire - since we only bust out haiku when things are bad - it's like a jinx or something. Sort of how like Hank will always mention that Josh White is 10 for 10 from the line and then he'll miss.

Edited by CMJ

What? We're having fun here, no?

Sorry...but the haiku, as was pointed out, is reserved for when bad news comes down and has served us quite well in facilitating the healing process. I simply fear the potential repercussions of mis-placed Japanese poetry.

I will impose harsh penalties on myself for this unfortunate mistake. In my defense the wording is vague in the rule book in that section.

I don't think CBL was trying to mean Stan. I don't wanna speak for him or anything, but that's not how I took it. More than you're playing with fire - since we only bust out haiku when things are bad - it's like a jinx or something. Sort of how like Hank will always mention that Josh White is 10 for 10 from the line and then he'll miss.

Exactly. And this thread isn't bad news... Today's activity has been one of the most encouraging developments I've seen in quite a while.

Stan R is fine with me. Assuming he can produce a valid birth certificate, that is. :ph34r:

I really don't understand how Hank can hate Josh so much.

Stan R is fine with me. Assuming he can produce a valid birth certificate, that is. :ph34r:

I'm really ok with it. I have chosen to go the honorable route with this incident. Each one of you will be receiving a court summons via PM shortly. Fake Lonnie has chosen to accept my case and he thinks I have a good chance of winning this.

I'm really ok with it. I have chosen to go the honorable route with this incident. Each one of you will be receiving a court summons via PM shortly. Fake Lonnie has chosen to accept my case and he thinks I have a good chance of winning this.

For your sake, I hope he doesn't go with his 2 word defense strategy. The brevity is cutting edge, but very high risk.

You may want to have other counsel on retainer, just in case.

that is one of the more disturbing images I've seen on GMG in awhile. :lol:

Jewelry can't disturbing, buddy. The Human Centipede necklace is the BFF split-heart necklace for a new generation.

Quoner and I can't wait for Halloween... We're going to get some ducting and go as Human Centipede. It's going to put the Year of Texas Douche Costumes to shame.