Unt Makes The Grade On Apr

Brett Vito

This is the best thing that has happened to our football team in 6-7 years. Finally, Dodge will have a full allotment of scholarships to dish out. This is a great accomplishment considering where our APR was when he took over.

It'll be interesting to see what our score last year was.

This is a list of how UNT scored on the report in each of the last several years:

2005 report -- 915

2006 report -- 907

2007 report -- 916

2008 report -- 917

2009 report -- 911

To get to 927 our single year score this year must have been 964. That is outstanding improvement.

This is a list of how UNT scored on the report in each of the last several years:

2005 report -- 915

2006 report -- 907

2007 report -- 916

2008 report -- 917

2009 report -- 911

To get to 927 our single year score this year must have been 964. That is outstanding improvement.

Good things are happening!

2005 report -- 915

2006 report -- 907

2007 report -- 916

2008 report -- 917

2009 report -- 911

Aren't the scores listed above the rolling 4 year average for each year? I don't think the score for any individual year is listed here.

Aren't the scores listed above the rolling 4 year average for each year? I don't think the score for any individual year is listed here.

I assumed those were for the individual year. I saw that on Vito's blog a day or two ago.

I assumed those were for the individual year. I saw that on Vito's blog a day or two ago.

I am pretty sure those are the yearly rolling averages. I think Vito made the same assumption last year at this time and later found out it was way more complicated than just using some simple math to work it all out.

Those scores are 4-year averages.

I'd break out my multi-variable sliderule to figure it out, but I'm just glad we got the score.

So does this mean we can pick up a few more scholarship players this season? My guess is we're going to hand them out to last minute pickups or walkons and we'll have a full 85-man scholarship roster.

NCAA Academic Progress Rate4

http://web1.ncaa.org/maps/aprRelease.jsp

FIU and ULM look to be in trouble in the future, while FAU takes an immediate hit.

Arkansas State University 945

Florida Atlantic University 919 Immediate Penalty - Scholarship Reduction = 2

Florida International University 906

Middle Tennessee State University 967

Troy University 940

University of Louisiana at Lafayette 934

University of Louisiana at Monroe 902

University of North Texas 927

Western Kentucky University 948

Edited by Mean Green 93-98