Lets Play "what If..."

BIG DAWG

1) Our JUCO DTs, Jackson and Atkinson, who many said came in out of shape and had to get adjusted to this level, after a a full year with Gahagan and the strength program, become "real deal" legit anchor DT's, and can eat up the middle???

2) Cannales (sp?) is the real deal, and eliminates the turnovers in this offense, and kills our redzone issues???

3) Tune comes in manages the game, stretches the field, and keeps 8 men out of the box all the time to stop Dunbar???

How many wins do we get?

Edited by BIG DAWG
  • Upvote 1

1) Our JUCO DTs, Jackson and Atkinson, who many said came in out of shape and had to get adjusted to this level, after a a full year with Gahagan and the strength program, become "real deal" legit anchor DT's, and can eat up the middle???

2) Cannales (sp?) is the real deal, and eliminates the turnovers in this offense, and kills our redzone issues???

3) Tune comes in manages the game, stretches the field, and keeps 8 men out of the box all the time to stop Dunbar???

How many wins do we get?

Sadly, there would be other outstanding issues to be concerned with. But, I think with those kinds of improvements, we could be looking at a 7(+/-1) win season, IMO. The first two points are expected from me. The last point... I dunno.

1. If the DT's are good up the middle, great! I'm still concerned with the DE's. They're either undersized, or they're not on campus yet!

2. Our Red Zone woes have been horrendous, but even with marked improvement, we'll still falter there from time to time. Can our kicking game at least put up 3 pts?

3. Your biggest "what if" of all. Who knows what we'll get from our QB play?

How many wins do we get?

We get the 9 or 10 I keep telling you about, including not getting blown out by Clemson and probably beating a Big 12 worn out Kansas State in The Fouts Finale!

Let us do this thing.

We get the 9 or 10 I keep telling you about, including not getting blown out by Clemson and probably beating a Big 12 worn out Kansas State in The Fouts Finale!

Let us do this thing.

Who are you and what have you done with TFLF? Are you a body snatcher or one of the pod people?

How many wins do we get?

7 If you Play Thompson instead of Tune.

• Upvote 1