Phil Steele Sez Unt Will Go 8-4

Post from the muts Rivals board. Sorry it's the poster that sez 8-4, but Steele does have us as #3

Yeah, I got mine in Granbury a couple of days ago. By far has the greatest and most accurate info/predictions. Actually have lindys, sporting news, and athlon as well. All pick us 1 or 2 and pick us for either the NO bowl or GMAC bowl. I felt the same as Steele did about UNT. Going to be extremely tough this year as they have dug themselves out of the basement with great recruiting. They will be able to run on anyone. Troy will likely be a little down, but still the most talented team in the belt. Until we beat them, I cannot pick us to do so. My prediction is

1. Troy (11-1)

2. Mtsu (10-2)

3. Unt (8-4)

4. Asu (7-5)

5-8 who cares...

9. Wku (0-12)

it would be amazing if this happened and we ended up with 4 bowl eligible teams!

Edited by MeanGreen61
  • Upvote 1

Post from the muts Rivals board. Sorry it's the poster that sez 8-4, but Steele does have us as #3

Yeah, I got mine in Granbury a couple of days ago. By far has the greatest and most accurate info/predictions. Actually have lindys, sporting news, and athlon as well. All pick us 1 or 2 and pick us for either the NO bowl or GMAC bowl. I felt the same as Steele did about UNT. Going to be extremely tough this year as they have dug themselves out of the basement with great recruiting. They will be able to run on anyone. Troy will likely be a little down, but still the most talented team in the belt. Until we beat them, I cannot pick us to do so. My prediction is

1. Troy (11-1)

2. Mtsu (10-2)

3. Unt (8-4)

4. Asu (7-5)

5-8 who cares...

9. Wku (0-12)

it would be amazing if this happened and we ended up with 4 bowl eligible teams!

What was his prediction for us last year? I was thinking it was 6 wins.

I personally think it will happen! Go Green! The turnaround time is now!

AGREE! GO MEAN GREEN. It's going to be a lot of fun to be in Fouts to watch the Mean Green this season. Can't get here soon enough for me.

• Upvote 1